NYU New York’s residence halls DO NOT provide bedding for students. To help you to transition to New York for the fall, the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services will allow students to order bedding in advance from Residence Hall Linens and ship purchases to NYU for pick up upon arrival in New York. Please note that if you elect to ship your linens in advance to your fall residence hall you must abide by the following:
- You may ONLY order and ship bedding in advance from the company Residence Hall Linens. You may not ship pre-purchased bedding from your home or from a different vendor. The residence halls will ONLY accept packages in advance from Residence Hall Linens.
- Please list your NYU Residence Hall as your shipping address.
- You are responsible for purchasing your bedding with you own funds. Residence Hall Linens only accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
- Residence Hall Linens only sells bedding in the size twin extra large. This is the correct size for the beds in the NY residence halls with the exception of Clark Street, where beds are standard twins (75 inch).
- When you arrive in New York, you will check in at your residence hall’s Resource Center. While checking in you should ask the staff at the Center about your package if you elect to ship bedding from Residence Hall Linens.
- You may purchase your bedding from Residence Hall Linens ONLY between July 27 and August 14.
- NEW! For shipping: choose Ship to Campus. For the field Room Number write “104” and for Campus Box write “19 Washington Square North.” We will internally distribute your bedding to your residence hall.
NOTE: Typically the residence halls will not allow students to ship items to the halls before arrival and check in. This is an exception, and as such you should not send any personal items in advance to the residence halls for pick up upon arrival. For further information see Mail and Package Services.